Stop TB projects and initiativesAll of Stop TB's activities are aligned with the 5 Objectives of the Regional Strategy 2011-2015:
- Promoting universal and equitable access to quality TB diagnosis and treatment for all people;
- Strengthening TB laboratory capacity;
- Scaling up the Programmatic Management of Drug-resistant TB;
- Expanding TB/HIV collaborative activities;
- Strengthening TB programme management capacity supported by sustained political commitment and sufficient financing for TB control. One of WHO's primary roles is to provide guidance to countries and develop tools that can be used to better implement National Strategic Plans.
STB would like to highlight some of the innovative projects and initiatives that are being implemented.