The Regional Committee,
1. EXPRESSES its appreciation to the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR), China, for its offer to host the sixtieth session of the Regional Committee for the Western Pacific in 2009;
2. DECIDES that the sixtieth session will be held in Hong Kong SAR, China, provided the necessary agreements are concluded by 31 March 2009;
3. FURTHER DECIDES that the dates of the sixtieth session shall be from 21 to 25 September 2009;
4. EXPRESSES its appreciation to the Government of Fiji for its offer to host the sixty-first session of the Regional Committee in 2010;
5. ACCEPTS the invitation of the Government of Fiji provided a satisfactory agreement can be concluded between the Government and WHO.