Membership of the Sub-Committee on the General Programme of Work
The Regional Committee,
Notwithstanding resolution WPR/RC28.R20, which contains operative paragraphs relating to the membership of the Sub-Committee on the General Programme of Work.
- DECIDES that the membership of the Sub-Committee be revised as follows:
- (1) the membership be expanded to seven;
- (2) a Representative of Fiji be replaced by a Representative of Tonga;
- (3) a Representative of New Zealand be added to the membership of the Sub-Committee;
- APPOINTS the Representatives of Australia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Socialist Republic of Viet Nam and Tonga members of the Sub-Committee until the thirtieth session of the Regional Committee, when the question of membership, including rotation, will be considered again.
24 August 1978