The Regional Committee,
- Having examined the programme and budget estimates proposed for the Western Pacific Region in 1967 ***and the report of the Sub-Committee on Programme and Budget, ****
AGREES that as many as possible of the following inter-country group educational activities proposed to be financed under the Expanded Programme of Technical Assistance should be undertaken:
- Seminar on health planning in urban development
- Inter-country maternal and child health advisory services, South Pacific
- Inter-country environmental health advisory services, South Pacific
- REQUESTS the Regional Director to transmit the programme and budget proposals to the Director-General for his consideration for inclusion in his proposed programme and budget for 1967.
**** WP/RC16/15 Rev.1, Annex 3