The Regional Committee,
- TAKES note of the frank and realistic statement of the Regional Director on fiscal difficulties facing this region;
- ACCEPTS his requests for co-operation;
- RECOGNIZES that there is no real assurance of any increase in the annual contributions to WHO;
- RESOLVES that the Regional Committee take Dote of the 1955 budget for the Region of the Western Pacific * and instructs the Regional Director to submit it to the Director-General, who shall be requested to bear in mind the priorities established by the Regional committee for its implementation.
* WP/RC4/7, Add.1 and Corr.1,2,3.