The Regional Committee,
HAVING been the recipient of so many favours, courtesies, facilities and the entertainments in Viet-Nam;
COGNIZANT of the high honour bestowed upon it by the presence of his Excellency, the President of the Government of Viet-Nam, and the Members of his Cabinet and other ranking officials in the Government;
RESOLVES to express, as it does hereby express, its appreciation and gratitude:
(1) To His Excellency, the President of the Government of Viet-Nam, for his inspiring welcome address at the opening of the session and the cocktail party tendered by him in honour of the delegates and observers;
(2) To His Excellency, the Minister of Health, for his speech at the inaugural ceremonies and the dinner given by him, likewise, in honour of the delegates and observers;
(3) To His Excellency, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, for his kind attention and interest in this Third Session and the cocktail party he had offered;
(4) To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for having facilitated transportation for the delegates and observers during the period of the session;
(5) To the Director of Health for Southern Viet-Nam and the "Corps Medical du Viet-Nam" for having organized a dinner and an entertaining programme;
(6) To the management of the Air Viet-Nam for having conducted the members of the Committee to and from Nhatrang to visit various institutions;
(7) To the Director of the Institute Oceanographic and the Director of the Institute Pasteur for having shown to us their studies, collections, and laboratories;
(8) To the heads of the Hospital Psychiatrique; the Maternite Tu-Du; Polyclinique de cholon; Hospital Nam-Viet; to the Cite Nguyen-Tri Phuong, for their kindness in demonstrating the cases and problems of the representatives and observers;
(9) To the people of Viet-Nam for their sympathetic and affectionate attitude and the cordial hospitality they have shown to the representatives and observers;
(10) To the Regional Director and the Members of his Secretariat, including the interpreters, stenographers, and clerks, for their generous help and cooperation which made the present session a complete success.
REQUESTS the Regional Director to furnished the interested parties with copies of this resolution.
(Not included in this list of decisions and resolutions are the three "Technical Discussions on Education and Training of Medical and Public Health Personnel".)